Due to an influx of work, H2O Water Services Ltd (Meter-U) are looking for Meter Readers – Data Collectors to start work in and around the Telford area.
As a Meter Reader you will be reading our clients gas and electricity meters, completing visual safety checks and accurately recording readings onto a handheld terminal.
- You will be responsible for ensuring work is planned and scheduled in the most efficient way to ensure that daily targets are met.
- Dealing with customers in a polite and professional manner at all times.
- This can be a physically demanding job involving working outdoors in all weathers
- The main attributes we are looking for are a willingness to work hard and achieve results.
- Experience as a Meter Reader would be preferable, but not essential as full training, support and uniform will be provided
- You must have your own vehicle and have access to it for work purposes.
- A landline telephone with internet access is an essential requirement.
- Successful applicants will be subject to a CRB check and vetting.
You will be expected to earn £17,000-£20,000 per year as well as a mileage rate of £0.25 per mile for excessive travel or with management agreement.
Franchise opportunity available for the right candidates which will increase your earning potential.
Working Hours are flexible between 0800hrs – 2000hrs Mon-Fri, and 0800hrs – 1800 hrs on Saturday (optional).
For more information please apply now with a full CV. You will receive an automated email inviting you to register your details via our website so we can contact you to arrange a local interview