Telford residents say thank you with pizza

Telford residents say thank you with pizza

What do you need when you have been working flat out trying to restore the water supply to thousands of Telford homes? PIZZA!

Charlotte Louise Jackson, Lauren Rigby and some others from the Telford Neighbourhood Watch facebook group went delivering 15 pizzas to all the workers out there fixing the major problem.

Grateful Severn Trent workers said the gesture was ‘topping’.

Pizza kindly donated by Telford Madeley Kebab King

More pics on the FB page https://www.facebook.com/groups/103014867053679/permalink/118945588793940/

22 thoughts on “Telford residents say thank you with pizza

• September 26, 2017 at 8:14 am

Maybe you could organise free pizza for the poor emergency services who have to work over Xmas, new year, bank holidays. I’m sure these lovely men were getting double pay for being out there and on a Sunday.

• September 26, 2017 at 8:47 am

I have just been blocked by Mark Pritchard MP on Twitter because I didn’t share his unwarranted criticism of Severn Trent Water.

• September 26, 2017 at 8:59 am

it would be very hard to find an emergency crew to give pizza to how could u possibly do it ?
    u couldn’t go to the hospital and give hundreds of staff pizza for there good work .
    a bunch of lads trying to sort our water problem is much easier to thank with pizza I think it’s just a kind gesture which I’m sure the blokes did as well.
    u could always go and buy pizza find an ambulance follow it around and give the crew some but I’m sure they won’t have time to eat it .

• September 26, 2017 at 12:59 pm

My husband and I (says she with a posh voice!) have been in the area for just a month now and we are really impressed with the sense of community and how everyone rallies round to get stuff sorted and help each other ๐Ÿ™‚ We definitely made the right move!

• September 26, 2017 at 2:48 pm

This is a load of toss , the water engineers are doing there job and being paid very well for , (not heroโ€™s) tho it was a kind Gesture from king kebabs which people have jump on the band wagon to highlight themselves ,, prophetic and a insult to real crisis which happens around the world everyday !!!!