Taxi on the wrong carriageway in Telford. Again.

Taxi on the wrong carriageway in Telford. Again.

Taxi Driver in Telford make me goose skin.
And we paying them money for getting home safety…

24 thoughts on “Taxi on the wrong carriageway in Telford. Again.

• January 28, 2018 at 4:45 pm

Go Carz just handing out cars to anyone again…

Come to England and need a job? Don’t worry, Abdul on Turban Gardens has you covered.. 1 license for all…

• January 28, 2018 at 5:06 pm

You see so many faults with taxi drivers, you get to expect the worse,

• January 28, 2018 at 5:11 pm

Go carz needs shutting down. Me along with 3 other females got kidnapped (word was used by the police) by a go carz taxi driver. Trying to get from ASDA south water to brook side and starts taking us to Whitchurch. I start having a panic attack so he locks the doors and the windows till we all scream at him to let us out because I couldn’t breath then he drove off leaving us stranded and he stole £30 of shopping. The had the audacity to go to the police station and say we were being racist towards him

• January 28, 2018 at 5:16 pm

Got in one central taxi. Driver could not speak English. Told him where I’d like to go. Took me some where else. I told him. This is not where I wanted to go. Told him again. He did not understand me. He started to loose his temper with me. So we both lost our tempers. I told him to fuck off. Got out the car a slammed the door in his face. Joke. The lot of them

• January 28, 2018 at 6:38 pm

Most of the go cars taxi drivers are from the ethnic minority who have failed to pass their test or they did so with a dodgey instructor. You risk your life by getting into a go cars taxi. Do not do it. I’ve nearly died on every single occasion, drivers going over red lights in trench just to get me back home quickly, cutting into cars dangerously and almost causing accidents on every part of the road. It’s not limited to one journey either it’s been every single journey. Boom a taxi guys with go cars and find out for yourselves lol your playing with your life if you do. Go cars need to be stopped and banned at all costs. All their drivers are driving illegally and we can prove this.