Want to contribute to the Telford What’s On? Add your event for free here: http://www.telford-live.com/add-your-flyers/
- This event has passed.
Getting started with e-mail at Dawley & Malinslee Comm. Library
November 29, 2017 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
A free drop-in session at Dawley & Malinslee Community Library to help you to find out about and get started with e-mail, whatever your previous experience:
– Find out what e-mail is and how using it could benefit you
– See how easy it is to send and receive e-mail messages
– Get help setting up a new free e-mail address*
– Find out how to make better use of e-mail, or get troubleshooting help
Assistance will be given during the event opening times on a strictly first-come-first-served basis, subject to availability.
– If you want help with your own device, please bring it along with you
– It will be assumed that attendees already have basic computer and internet skills
(*Signing-up for an e-mail access often requires a verification step – for the best chance of success, please bring your mobile phone and details of its number with you – if you have one)
Please note that since this was added to the calendar stuff may have changed. It’s not my fault, it just happens sometimes.