Want to contribute to the Telford What’s On? Add your event for free here: http://www.telford-live.com/add-your-flyers/
- This event has passed.
Security & Counter Terrorism Awareness for Businesses
February 7 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Run by a Counter Terrorism Security Advisor from Warwickshire & West Mercia Police, this session (funded by the Home Office) aims to advise and familiarise managers, security staff & employees of public & private sector organisations on security & counter-terrorism issues.
Find out about:
• Current threats – including terrorism, insider action and cyber attack
• Hostile reconnaissance and suspicious behaviour
• How to deal with suspicious items
• Emergency services responses
• Document ID Verification – practical advice for UK employers on pre-employment screening.
Places are FREE but must be pre-booked. Early registration is encouraged.
Contact us to book your place and for all enquiries.
Telephone: 01952 277777
Please note that since this was added to the calendar stuff may have changed. It’s not my fault, it just happens sometimes.