Want to contribute to the Telford What’s On? Add your event for free here: http://www.telford-live.com/add-your-flyers/
- This event has passed.
Spring into St George’s Day
April 22, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
The fun filled family FREE event known as Spring into the Park returns for 2018 to celebrate Telford’s 50th Birthday!
This year it has a new name and we will be celebrating St George’s Day weekend.
Enjoy nostalgic moments as well as engaging in some futuristic fun.
There will be activities from the past, the now and the future including:
• Appearances Mike the Knight & Evie
• Baby big top – story telling, crafts and a flea circus
• Food stalls
• Face Painting & Glitter Tattoos
• Beer tent & Prosecco and Primm’s Bar
• Walk About St George & the Dragon
• Chinese School Dancing,
• Morris dancing
• Tribal Belly Dancers
• Chinese Arts and Culture and Tai Chi
• Land Train
• Vintage fair game activities
• Have a go archery from the Telford Archers
• Den building from Arthog
• Shropshire Wildlife
• NCT baby and toddler changing and play area
• Bee Keeping
• Sport Climbing Wall
• Street Kings
• Bike Hub – cycle trails and hire, adapted bikes
• Ski slope
• Bouncy castle Village
• A Circus baby big top with workshops, stilt walkers & jugglers
• Go carts
• Dog Show – Paws in the Park by Ironbridge Rotary Club
• Nottingham Knights – Jousting The Golden Spur Tournament.
• Camel racing
• STEM Bus from RAF Cosford – learning zone
• Veolia – recycling and waste in the future
• VR racing car
• Robot arena
• Racing cars – Scalextric
• Wolverhampton Uni and F3 car – Jodie and Psyche to confirm
and lots more……………………
Activities are on all day so just come and join in the fun.
*Some activities are chargeable.
Picnics welcome 🙂
Please note that since this was added to the calendar stuff may have changed. It’s not my fault, it just happens sometimes.