- On the Trail of the Telford SquidEvery once in a while, you hear about some tunnels that lead from some old manor house to a nearby church or somesuch. More often than not, it’s complete hogwash but near Telford Shopping Centre there is such a tunnel.
- RIP Ironbridge Power StationFrom it's dominating position on the banks of the River Severn, today the Ironbridge Power Station cooling towers will run cold and breathe steam no more.
- Hidden TelfordTelford is full of industry & civil engineering. This can provide some excellent photo opportunities or just great walks.
- Dawley Spoken Word – TatersIn a kitchen at Stone Row, Hinkshay back in 1963 a conversation was taped, possibly surreptitiously, between Grandad Oakley and Uncle Ken Oakley.
- ATV News Footage of Early TelfordSome film from the fabulous MACE archive of Telford in the 60s, 70s and 80s.