- History: Telford – Your OpportunityAnother gem from the collection of John Steele and contributed by Michelle Jones. A promotional booklet for Telford from 1972.
- Ironbridge Powerstation MosaicIronbridge Power Station Mural. I can confirm that the mural does indeed exist, and I am thankful to Damon Massey who is still working at the closed power station for providing these pictures.
- History: Telford Town ParkIn what would become Telford, green rolling hills were in short supply. This article from 1971 has a cute line drawing portraying an artists impression of what the Town Park could eventually become.
- History: The Return to Nature c1976This newspaper cutting from 1976, explains the early work to reclaim the industrial wasteland around Telford including the start of the development of Dale End Park at Coalbrookdale.
- Glimpse into 60s TelfordA series of scanned in slides from a private […]