- Telford Advertising Leaflet c1975This leaflet is one of many advertising Telford as a place to move to. The Teddy Bear featured is on of Merrythoughts, and the Chair Carousel I think is the one at Blists Hill.
- Dawley Spoken Word – TatersIn a kitchen at Stone Row, Hinkshay back in 1963 a conversation was taped, possibly surreptitiously, between Grandad Oakley and Uncle Ken Oakley.
- History: Wrekin Up for SaleThe Wrekin was put up for sale in 2014, but was it sold? Find out...
- History: Telford, A Marvellous Way of LifeThe year is 1976, and Telford Development Corporation (TDC) need to get businesses on the ground employing people that are filling up estates such as Brookside, Stirchley, Woodside and Sutton Hill over the past few years.
- Work on Tui replacement sign reveals relic from the 1940sWork on Tui replacement sign reveals relic from the […]