- Raiders of the Lost Telford ArtThere are some visual landmarks that I think might disappear over the next few years. Some almost gone already, so I thought I would capture them while I could.
- Dawley Spoken Word – TatersIn a kitchen at Stone Row, Hinkshay back in 1963 a conversation was taped, possibly surreptitiously, between Grandad Oakley and Uncle Ken Oakley.
- Ironbridge Powerstation MosaicIronbridge Power Station Mural. I can confirm that the mural does indeed exist, and I am thankful to Damon Massey who is still working at the closed power station for providing these pictures.
- History: Wrekin Up for SaleThe Wrekin was put up for sale in 2014, but was it sold? Find out...
- History: The Return to Nature c1976This newspaper cutting from 1976, explains the early work to reclaim the industrial wasteland around Telford including the start of the development of Dale End Park at Coalbrookdale.