April 28 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
April 28 @ 2:30 pm - April 29 @ 10:00 pm
April 29 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
April 29 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The New Inn Newport
April 29 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Telford Whitehouse Hotel Telford
- Dawley Spoken Word – TatersIn a kitchen at Stone Row, Hinkshay back in 1963 a conversation was taped, possibly surreptitiously, between Grandad Oakley and Uncle Ken Oakley.
- History: New York Times PerspectiveThe feature on Telford from an April 1975 edition of The New York Times. I really doubt many people in Telford will have seen this until now.
- History: Telford Promotional Leaflet c1971An early Telford Development Corporation booklet showing the conception and forecasts for growth in Telford. The document dates from around 1971.
- Telfords Lost PubsTelford has grown up quickly, and building have come […]
- History: Telford Town ParkIn what would become Telford, green rolling hills were in short supply. This article from 1971 has a cute line drawing portraying an artists impression of what the Town Park could eventually become.