- History: The Return to Nature c1976This newspaper cutting from 1976, explains the early work to reclaim the industrial wasteland around Telford including the start of the development of Dale End Park at Coalbrookdale.
- Hidden TelfordTelford is full of industry & civil engineering. This can provide some excellent photo opportunities or just great walks.
- History: Telford New Town 1971A prospectus for Telford New Town from c1971.
- History: Telford, A Marvellous Way of LifeThe year is 1976, and Telford Development Corporation (TDC) need to get businesses on the ground employing people that are filling up estates such as Brookside, Stirchley, Woodside and Sutton Hill over the past few years.
- Telfords Lost PubsTelford has grown up quickly, and building have come […]