- History: Telford Town ParkIn what would become Telford, green rolling hills were in short supply. This article from 1971 has a cute line drawing portraying an artists impression of what the Town Park could eventually become.
- Telfords Lost PubsTelford has grown up quickly, and building have come […]
- History: C&A in TelfordWe all like to reminisce about Telford, and all it takes is something in the back of a drawer or a loft clear out to get the memories flooding back.
- History: The Return to Nature c1976This newspaper cutting from 1976, explains the early work to reclaim the industrial wasteland around Telford including the start of the development of Dale End Park at Coalbrookdale.
- History: Telford – Your OpportunityAnother gem from the collection of John Steele and contributed by Michelle Jones. A promotional booklet for Telford from 1972.