April 30 @ 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- History: Telford Town ParkIn what would become Telford, green rolling hills were in short supply. This article from 1971 has a cute line drawing portraying an artists impression of what the Town Park could eventually become.
- History: Telford in Button BadgesNot an entire history of Telford in button badges, nor […]
- Glimpse into 60s TelfordA series of scanned in slides from a private […]
- Dawley Spoken Word – TatersIn a kitchen at Stone Row, Hinkshay back in 1963 a conversation was taped, possibly surreptitiously, between Grandad Oakley and Uncle Ken Oakley.
- Ironbridge Powerstation MosaicIronbridge Power Station Mural. I can confirm that the mural does indeed exist, and I am thankful to Damon Massey who is still working at the closed power station for providing these pictures.