March 24 @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- History: Telford – Your OpportunityAnother gem from the collection of John Steele and contributed by Michelle Jones. A promotional booklet for Telford from 1972.
- History: Telford Town ParkIn what would become Telford, green rolling hills were in short supply. This article from 1971 has a cute line drawing portraying an artists impression of what the Town Park could eventually become.
- History: Cascades and Telford Nightlife in the 80s & 90sWhile many would think of Telford history as stuff of dusty books and etchings of men in stovepipe hats, part of the Telford Live History Project is to capture your memories from the 60s onwards, and the 80s is firmly part of that.
- History: Telford, A Marvellous Way of LifeThe year is 1976, and Telford Development Corporation (TDC) need to get businesses on the ground employing people that are filling up estates such as Brookside, Stirchley, Woodside and Sutton Hill over the past few years.
- History: Telford New Town 1971A prospectus for Telford New Town from c1971.