August 4 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- On the Trail of the Telford SquidEvery once in a while, you hear about some tunnels that lead from some old manor house to a nearby church or somesuch. More often than not, it’s complete hogwash but near Telford Shopping Centre there is such a tunnel.
- History: Telford, A Marvellous Way of LifeThe year is 1976, and Telford Development Corporation (TDC) need to get businesses on the ground employing people that are filling up estates such as Brookside, Stirchley, Woodside and Sutton Hill over the past few years.
- History: Telford Town ParkIn what would become Telford, green rolling hills were in short supply. This article from 1971 has a cute line drawing portraying an artists impression of what the Town Park could eventually become.
- History: Telford in Button BadgesNot an entire history of Telford in button badges, nor […]
- What was the Ghost Advert?A ghost advert is the remnants of a painted on piece […]