August 25 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Ironbridge Powerstation MosaicIronbridge Power Station Mural. I can confirm that the mural does indeed exist, and I am thankful to Damon Massey who is still working at the closed power station for providing these pictures.
- History: Telford Promotional Leaflet c1971An early Telford Development Corporation booklet showing the conception and forecasts for growth in Telford. The document dates from around 1971.
- History: New York Times PerspectiveThe feature on Telford from an April 1975 edition of The New York Times. I really doubt many people in Telford will have seen this until now.
- History: Telford New Town 1971A prospectus for Telford New Town from c1971.
- History: Telford, A Marvellous Way of LifeThe year is 1976, and Telford Development Corporation (TDC) need to get businesses on the ground employing people that are filling up estates such as Brookside, Stirchley, Woodside and Sutton Hill over the past few years.