- History: Telford Town ParkIn what would become Telford, green rolling hills were in short supply. This article from 1971 has a cute line drawing portraying an artists impression of what the Town Park could eventually become.
- Ironbridge Powerstation MosaicIronbridge Power Station Mural. I can confirm that the mural does indeed exist, and I am thankful to Damon Massey who is still working at the closed power station for providing these pictures.
- Hidden TelfordTelford is full of industry & civil engineering. This can provide some excellent photo opportunities or just great walks.
- Raiders of the Lost Telford ArtThere are some visual landmarks that I think might disappear over the next few years. Some almost gone already, so I thought I would capture them while I could.
- Work on Tui replacement sign reveals relic from the 1940sWork on Tui replacement sign reveals relic from the […]