- Country Magazine Throws Up Local LinkCountry Magazine Throws Up Local Link A music […]
- Telfords Lost PubsTelford has grown up quickly, and building have come […]
- History: The Return to Nature c1976This newspaper cutting from 1976, explains the early work to reclaim the industrial wasteland around Telford including the start of the development of Dale End Park at Coalbrookdale.
- RIP Ironbridge Power StationFrom it's dominating position on the banks of the River Severn, today the Ironbridge Power Station cooling towers will run cold and breathe steam no more.
- Dawley Spoken Word – TatersIn a kitchen at Stone Row, Hinkshay back in 1963 a conversation was taped, possibly surreptitiously, between Grandad Oakley and Uncle Ken Oakley.