What are you saying?
- History: Telford Promotional Leaflet c1971An early Telford Development Corporation booklet showing the conception and forecasts for growth in Telford. The document dates from around 1971. […]
- RIP Ironbridge Power StationFrom it's dominating position on the banks of the River Severn, today the Ironbridge Power Station cooling towers will run cold and breathe steam no more. […]
- Country Magazine Throws Up Local LinkCountry Magazine Throws Up Local Link A music […]
- History: C&A in TelfordWe all like to reminisce about Telford, and all it takes is something in the back of a drawer or a loft clear out to get the memories flooding back. […]
- Raiders of the Lost Telford ArtThere are some visual landmarks that I think might disappear over the next few years. Some almost gone already, so I thought I would capture them while I could. […]
- Telford Advertising Leaflet c1975This leaflet is one of many advertising Telford as a place to move to. The Teddy Bear featured is on of Merrythoughts, and the Chair Carousel I think is the one at Blists Hill. […]
- Telford at 50: Part Two of The Telford StoryTelford at 50: Part Two of The Telford Story This week […]