What are you saying?
- Ironbridge Powerstation MosaicIronbridge Power Station Mural. I can confirm that the mural does indeed exist, and I am thankful to Damon Massey who is still working at the closed power station for providing these pictures. […]
- What was the Ghost Advert?A ghost advert is the remnants of a painted on piece […]
- History: Telford – Your OpportunityAnother gem from the collection of John Steele and contributed by Michelle Jones. A promotional booklet for Telford from 1972. […]
- History: Cascades and Telford Nightlife in the 80s & 90sWhile many would think of Telford history as stuff of dusty books and etchings of men in stovepipe hats, part of the Telford Live History Project is to capture your memories from the 60s onwards, and the 80s is firmly part of that. […]
- The Best Chip Shop in TelfordI asked twitter if anyone remembered Angelos Chippy at Little Dawley. The chip shop was legendary. […]
- History: Wrekin Up for SaleThe Wrekin was put up for sale in 2014, but was it sold? Find out... […]
- Telford at 50: Part Two of The Telford StoryTelford at 50: Part Two of The Telford Story This week […]