What are you saying?
- The Best Chip Shop in TelfordI asked twitter if anyone remembered Angelos Chippy at Little Dawley. The chip shop was legendary. […]
- History: C&A in TelfordWe all like to reminisce about Telford, and all it takes is something in the back of a drawer or a loft clear out to get the memories flooding back. […]
- Work on Tui replacement sign reveals relic from the 1940sWork on Tui replacement sign reveals relic from the […]
- History: Telford Promotional Leaflet c1971An early Telford Development Corporation booklet showing the conception and forecasts for growth in Telford. The document dates from around 1971. […]
- On the Trail of the Telford SquidEvery once in a while, you hear about some tunnels that lead from some old manor house to a nearby church or somesuch. More often than not, it’s complete hogwash but near Telford Shopping Centre there is such a tunnel. […]
- History: Telford New Town 1971A prospectus for Telford New Town from c1971. […]
- History: The Return to Nature c1976This newspaper cutting from 1976, explains the early work to reclaim the industrial wasteland around Telford including the start of the development of Dale End Park at Coalbrookdale. […]