What are you saying?
- Telfords Lost PubsTelford has grown up quickly, and building have come […]
- ATV News Footage of Early TelfordSome film from the fabulous MACE archive of Telford in the 60s, 70s and 80s. […]
- History: Telford Promotional Leaflet c1971An early Telford Development Corporation booklet showing the conception and forecasts for growth in Telford. The document dates from around 1971. […]
- Dawley Spoken Word – TatersIn a kitchen at Stone Row, Hinkshay back in 1963 a conversation was taped, possibly surreptitiously, between Grandad Oakley and Uncle Ken Oakley. […]
- History: Wrekin Up for SaleThe Wrekin was put up for sale in 2014, but was it sold? Find out... […]
- Ironbridge Powerstation MosaicIronbridge Power Station Mural. I can confirm that the mural does indeed exist, and I am thankful to Damon Massey who is still working at the closed power station for providing these pictures. […]
- History: Telford, A Marvellous Way of LifeThe year is 1976, and Telford Development Corporation (TDC) need to get businesses on the ground employing people that are filling up estates such as Brookside, Stirchley, Woodside and Sutton Hill over the past few years. […]