What are you saying?
- Remembering the Coalport ferry disasterRemembering the Coalport ferry disaster In the evening […]
- ATV News Footage of Early TelfordSome film from the fabulous MACE archive of Telford in the 60s, 70s and 80s. […]
- Telford Advertising Leaflet c1975This leaflet is one of many advertising Telford as a place to move to. The Teddy Bear featured is on of Merrythoughts, and the Chair Carousel I think is the one at Blists Hill. […]
- RIP Ironbridge Power StationFrom it's dominating position on the banks of the River Severn, today the Ironbridge Power Station cooling towers will run cold and breathe steam no more. […]
- History: Cascades and Telford Nightlife in the 80s & 90sWhile many would think of Telford history as stuff of dusty books and etchings of men in stovepipe hats, part of the Telford Live History Project is to capture your memories from the 60s onwards, and the 80s is firmly part of that. […]
- History: Telford Town ParkIn what would become Telford, green rolling hills were in short supply. This article from 1971 has a cute line drawing portraying an artists impression of what the Town Park could eventually become. […]
- What was the Ghost Advert?A ghost advert is the remnants of a painted on piece […]