What are you saying?
- Ironbridge Powerstation MosaicIronbridge Power Station Mural. I can confirm that the mural does indeed exist, and I am thankful to Damon Massey who is still working at the closed power station for providing these pictures. […]
- RIP Ironbridge Power StationFrom it's dominating position on the banks of the River Severn, today the Ironbridge Power Station cooling towers will run cold and breathe steam no more. […]
- History: Telford Town ParkIn what would become Telford, green rolling hills were in short supply. This article from 1971 has a cute line drawing portraying an artists impression of what the Town Park could eventually become. […]
- Dawley Spoken Word – TatersIn a kitchen at Stone Row, Hinkshay back in 1963 a conversation was taped, possibly surreptitiously, between Grandad Oakley and Uncle Ken Oakley. […]
- On the Trail of the Telford SquidEvery once in a while, you hear about some tunnels that lead from some old manor house to a nearby church or somesuch. More often than not, it’s complete hogwash but near Telford Shopping Centre there is such a tunnel. […]
- History: C&A in TelfordWe all like to reminisce about Telford, and all it takes is something in the back of a drawer or a loft clear out to get the memories flooding back. […]
- Remembering the Coalport ferry disasterRemembering the Coalport ferry disaster In the evening […]