What are you saying?
- The Best Chip Shop in TelfordI asked twitter if anyone remembered Angelos Chippy at Little Dawley. The chip shop was legendary. […]
- Telford Advertising Leaflet c1975This leaflet is one of many advertising Telford as a place to move to. The Teddy Bear featured is on of Merrythoughts, and the Chair Carousel I think is the one at Blists Hill. […]
- What was the Ghost Advert?A ghost advert is the remnants of a painted on piece […]
- Remembering the Coalport ferry disasterRemembering the Coalport ferry disaster In the evening […]
- History: Telford in Button BadgesNot an entire history of Telford in button badges, nor […]
- History: Telford Town ParkIn what would become Telford, green rolling hills were in short supply. This article from 1971 has a cute line drawing portraying an artists impression of what the Town Park could eventually become. […]
- Ironbridge Powerstation MosaicIronbridge Power Station Mural. I can confirm that the mural does indeed exist, and I am thankful to Damon Massey who is still working at the closed power station for providing these pictures. […]