What are you saying?
- History: New York Times PerspectiveThe feature on Telford from an April 1975 edition of The New York Times. I really doubt many people in Telford will have seen this until now. […]
- Telford Advertising Leaflet c1975This leaflet is one of many advertising Telford as a place to move to. The Teddy Bear featured is on of Merrythoughts, and the Chair Carousel I think is the one at Blists Hill. […]
- History: Telford – Your OpportunityAnother gem from the collection of John Steele and contributed by Michelle Jones. A promotional booklet for Telford from 1972. […]
- History: Wrekin Up for SaleThe Wrekin was put up for sale in 2014, but was it sold? Find out... […]
- Hidden TelfordTelford is full of industry & civil engineering. This can provide some excellent photo opportunities or just great walks. […]
- The Best Chip Shop in TelfordI asked twitter if anyone remembered Angelos Chippy at Little Dawley. The chip shop was legendary. […]
- ATV News Footage of Early TelfordSome film from the fabulous MACE archive of Telford in the 60s, 70s and 80s. […]