What are you saying?
- Raiders of the Lost Telford ArtThere are some visual landmarks that I think might disappear over the next few years. Some almost gone already, so I thought I would capture them while I could. […]
- Without slavery, would Abraham Darby have built the Ironbridge?Without slavery, would Abraham Darby have built the […]
- ATV News Footage of Early TelfordSome film from the fabulous MACE archive of Telford in the 60s, 70s and 80s. […]
- History: Telford New Town 1971A prospectus for Telford New Town from c1971. […]
- Telford at 50: Part Two of The Telford StoryTelford at 50: Part Two of The Telford Story This week […]
- Ironbridge Powerstation MosaicIronbridge Power Station Mural. I can confirm that the mural does indeed exist, and I am thankful to Damon Massey who is still working at the closed power station for providing these pictures. […]
- On the Trail of the Telford SquidEvery once in a while, you hear about some tunnels that lead from some old manor house to a nearby church or somesuch. More often than not, it’s complete hogwash but near Telford Shopping Centre there is such a tunnel. […]