What are you saying?
- Without slavery, would Abraham Darby have built the Ironbridge?Without slavery, would Abraham Darby have built the […]
- Remembering the Coalport ferry disasterRemembering the Coalport ferry disaster In the evening […]
- On the Trail of the Telford SquidEvery once in a while, you hear about some tunnels that lead from some old manor house to a nearby church or somesuch. More often than not, it’s complete hogwash but near Telford Shopping Centre there is such a tunnel. […]
- ATV News Footage of Early TelfordSome film from the fabulous MACE archive of Telford in the 60s, 70s and 80s. […]
- History: Wrekin Up for SaleThe Wrekin was put up for sale in 2014, but was it sold? Find out... […]
- Ironbridge Powerstation MosaicIronbridge Power Station Mural. I can confirm that the mural does indeed exist, and I am thankful to Damon Massey who is still working at the closed power station for providing these pictures. […]
- RIP Ironbridge Power StationFrom it's dominating position on the banks of the River Severn, today the Ironbridge Power Station cooling towers will run cold and breathe steam no more. […]