What are you saying?
- Dawley Spoken Word – TatersIn a kitchen at Stone Row, Hinkshay back in 1963 a conversation was taped, possibly surreptitiously, between Grandad Oakley and Uncle Ken Oakley. […]
- Telford at 50: Part ThreeTelford at 50: Part Three This video, part of a series […]
- What was the Ghost Advert?A ghost advert is the remnants of a painted on piece […]
- History: Telford Promotional Leaflet c1971An early Telford Development Corporation booklet showing the conception and forecasts for growth in Telford. The document dates from around 1971. […]
- Country Magazine Throws Up Local LinkCountry Magazine Throws Up Local Link A music […]
- History: The Return to Nature c1976This newspaper cutting from 1976, explains the early work to reclaim the industrial wasteland around Telford including the start of the development of Dale End Park at Coalbrookdale. […]
- Telford at 50: Part Two of The Telford StoryTelford at 50: Part Two of The Telford Story This week […]