What are you saying?
- Hidden TelfordTelford is full of industry & civil engineering. This can provide some excellent photo opportunities or just great walks. […]
- Raiders of the Lost Telford ArtThere are some visual landmarks that I think might disappear over the next few years. Some almost gone already, so I thought I would capture them while I could. […]
- History: New York Times PerspectiveThe feature on Telford from an April 1975 edition of The New York Times. I really doubt many people in Telford will have seen this until now. […]
- Telford Advertising Leaflet c1975This leaflet is one of many advertising Telford as a place to move to. The Teddy Bear featured is on of Merrythoughts, and the Chair Carousel I think is the one at Blists Hill. […]
- History: Telford Promotional Leaflet c1971An early Telford Development Corporation booklet showing the conception and forecasts for growth in Telford. The document dates from around 1971. […]
- Work on Tui replacement sign reveals relic from the 1940sWork on Tui replacement sign reveals relic from the […]
- History: Wrekin Up for SaleThe Wrekin was put up for sale in 2014, but was it sold? Find out... […]