We are recruiting in our Operations team for an Operations Trainer. We are looking for individuals with excellent customer and business focus and who are looking to develop their career with a leading FMCG organisation. The role involves working in a fast paced environment and is focused on driving improvement by demonstrating a proactive approach to delivering training to our Operations division in Telford, instilling knowledge of products and processes to individuals. With training experience the successful candidate will be an effective influencer with excellent communication skills and will possess a good understanding of the technical, production and engineering issues that can arise from a fast paced manufacturing environment.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
* Work alongside the operational management team to build training materials
* To deliver effective training to groups and individuals in a timely manner
* To ensure that individuals fully understand knowledge provided by using questioning techniques and exercises
* To regularly update management with progression of training programmes
* To offer support or feedback on programmes to ensure continuous improvement
Key skills & experience
* Must have a relevant training qualification such as Train the Trainer, A1 Assessor award, or similar
* Must have experience in delivering training to individuals and groups
* Must have high communication skills
* To have FMCG or automotive experience
* To have regulated training experience
Please note, the role is a 4 on 4 off 12 hour shift pattern.