Zoo blaze in Telford
Hoo Zoo, formerly known as Hoo Farm have reported that the home of the Lemurs has gone up in flames.
Thought to be caused by a heat lamp, it’s put the Lemur walk out of action for a while, although the popular attraction is still open for business.
They announced on their Facebook page; “Fortunately all the Lemurs were in the forest at the time so were unharmed and thanks to the quick thinking of our fantastic keepers and the local fire department the flames were contained, however as you can see the Lemur shed is totally gutted.”
“We appreciate this will cause a huge amount of disappointment to all of you but I’m sure you can understand that the Lemurs welfare at this time has to be paramount.”
13 thoughts on “Zoo blaze in Telford”
So glad the Lemurs are all safe.
Cherie WilliamsAngie Williams
A gofundme page had been set up with authority from hoozoo of anyone would like to donate or share as s I have the link is as follows
Samuel Rutherford Kerrie Risk