Telford News

Fire in Telford Hotel Bedroom

Police, Ambulance and five fire appliances from multiple stations were at Southwater today, following reports of a fire at the Travelodge.

Members of Shropshire Fire and Rescue put out the fire, which they said was in a bedroom, and used breathing apparatus to ensure the successful evacuation of the premises.

By around 6pm, the incident was formally marked as closed with no mention of any casualties.

One thought on “Fire in Telford Hotel Bedroom

  • I believe this is fantastic news for the local community.
    A book shop is an ideal gateway for people to meet ,chat ,purchase books and form new friendships in this difficult climate.
    Bonding and good conversation needs to develop and reading activities for all ages in the over zealous domain of IT.
    The balance is excellent with plenty of coffee/tea shops to relax with friends and the ever popular great success of the Orbit cinema which will bea great asset and marriage yo both businesses.
    I previously entertained amateur dramatics and the idea of theatre is a purposely challenge with The Belfry theatre domiciled in Wellington,best of luck.
    With hard work,committed volunteers ,well motivated ,the sun will always be shining.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *